Saturday, July 27, 2013

Polleverywhere.com

So I was reading this article titled "13 free web tools students and teachers should know about" and spent quite some time reading about and trying lots of the tools mentioned.
The one I experimented with today was polleverywhere.com.  I loved the 1 minute tutorial which was easy to follow in order to get started.
Aside from the tutorial, they provide various examples and a tour of the page.

Here's one of the polls I created.  I created this one with the intent of posting it to my Facebook to see if any of my friends would be willing to participate in order for me to get some practice with the site.

Here's the widget in case anyone else would like to participate as well.

<script language="javascript" src="http://www.polleverywhere.com/multiple_choice_polls/aHta1zTFgcX8jWB/web.js?height=250&results_count_format=percent&width=300" type="text/javascript"></script>

.....except it doesn't show up on my blog for some reason.  So I guess that's something I will need to keep practicing with.  Here's what it said to do:



Can anyone help? I would like to figure this out so that I can use it with my classrooms.  I'm debating upgrading to the paid version, which would allow me to automatically grade responses for when I want to quiz my students and /or give them practice quizzes.

No comments:

Post a Comment