Sunday, July 28, 2013

Check out my new feeds bar on the right!!

I am so proud of myself lol.  I actually can't take the credit for all I did was search, read, and follow directions, BUT I learned how to add gadgets to my blog! So I added the course #eme6414 and went ahead and added a poll I created on polleverywhere.com. Not too bad :)

I google searched "how to add twitter feed to blogger" and came across this http://tsbray.blogspot.com/2013/03/twitter-feed-on-blogger.html.

His blog is actually very helpful for lots of things.  Glad I came across it. I've added him to my pages in case you want to check him out.

2 comments:

  1. Be proud -- you did exactly what you needed to do: consult the internet for help! It was a very meta (re: this class) experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahh!! I can't believe it's already the last week. After all the sweat and tears lol I have learned so much, and it's only the beginning! Thanks professor!!

    ReplyDelete