Friday, August 2, 2013

Last week's prompt

Reflect on what you have learned in the class and how you will use it professionally as both a lifelong learner and an instructional systems professional (or whatever field you’re in).

Throughout this course I've learned more than new Web 2.0 tools; I've learned to push myself outside of my comfort zone, I've learned that I can do more than I anticipate, and I've learned that there's an entire Web world I was unaware of.  As a lifelong learner, these are the things I need to keep in mind in order to remain open to new technologies and any changes that may arise.  I hope to remain true to my wishes of continuing to learn how to use Web 2.0 tools once I graduate and have some more free time. Sometime it feels like grad school gets in the way of life, but I'm not too sure I would have ventured so much into the web world if I hadn't been obligated to do so because of a course I was taking. For that and my personal growth, I'm thankful!

As it pertains specifically to the content of the class and how I will use it professionally, I look forward to a couple of things to get me started: a class website this school year, either using Weebly or Edublogs, and attempting to model my class similar to this one.  I will take the feedback from Produsage 1 and apply it to my aspirations of implementing something similar with my courses.

I definitely see myself continuing to develop my skills! 

No comments:

Post a Comment